Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
leeds, yorkshire, United Kingdom
bonjour, holaa, heeeello… the names Alys Turnbull, and no my name is not pronounced alice its more like al-eese but my parents decided it would be fun to just be complicated :) I am 14 years old soon to be 15 on the 31st of may, i hate birthdays, do you? i have brown hair and brown eyes. im 5’8 and weigh 8 and a half stone. i do not consider myself to be pretty of thin or in anyway attractive but hey ho this is me and i couldn’t wish to be anyone else. Peace&love x

Thursday 19 May 2011




Some OOTD for you here!
borrowing these clothes of my friends, there gorgeous, i better get saving up, i want them ;)

Had a really productive day at school today!

overall mood... HAAPPPPPPYY! :D

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love what you did with MY clothes ;) haha! Keep posting these I love to see how you put your clothes together! xx

    ReplyDelete