Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
leeds, yorkshire, United Kingdom
bonjour, holaa, heeeello… the names Alys Turnbull, and no my name is not pronounced alice its more like al-eese but my parents decided it would be fun to just be complicated :) I am 14 years old soon to be 15 on the 31st of may, i hate birthdays, do you? i have brown hair and brown eyes. im 5’8 and weigh 8 and a half stone. i do not consider myself to be pretty of thin or in anyway attractive but hey ho this is me and i couldn’t wish to be anyone else. Peace&love x

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bored!



Top- £10
Skirt- £4
Belt-£2
Sunglasses-£3
All from primark.


I decided to put this outfit together tonight ebcuase i am bored and babysitting my younger sister :(

so yeah this is my first fashion blog, quite exciting! haha.

My friend Jessica Mitchell (http://sweetperfectionblog.blogspot.com/ << check her out!) introduced me to blogger! hehee.

hope you like the outfit and comment and all nice opinions are welcome! :D


peace&love!

Alys x

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit Alys, especially that skirt ;)! Thanks for the shoutout! I love your style!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete